Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Half of a Wedding Cake Topper


Several people have contacted me to ask if my little bride doll can be made into a wedding cake topper and it's proving to be a major project.  The problem is that the men figures I make look so plain next to her.  Her gown is made from two calla lily blossoms stacked on top of each other.  Their long tips trail dramatically behind her as a grand train.  She looks like a queen.


The groom figures I've made look thin and puny.  I didn't even want to take a picture for the blog, they looked so bad.  I made a groom out of flower petals and he looked like he was wearing a dress.  Then I made it out of wire and he looked abnormally thin, like he had a tape worm.  Terrible.  I need a suave, dapper-looking dude, like Prince Phillip or Prince William, someone "fit for a queen."  Back to the drawing board.


No comments:

Post a Comment