Saturday, June 26, 2010

Petalbelle Shadowbox Art

I am so excited about my new line of Petalbelle Shadowboxes! Although I enjoy making ornaments I wanted to incorporate my love of papercrafts. The photos aren't the greatest but I wanted to show them off a bit. This pink fairy with the aqua background and the orange glitter is from my birthday shadowbox series which features different colored backgrounds and fairies. Surprisingly, it's finding a balanced combination of colors which is the most difficult part of creating these shadowboxes.

I'm particularly proud of the way I decided to do the back of these pieces. A local professional picture framer was kind enough to give me a mini-tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this! I found you on Etsy forums.. you were right, these are adorable!

    I'm going to go check out your shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You UniqueNurseGRanny and Vintage Shouting!

    ReplyDelete